In honor of my 100th post, I’m doing a few 100 related things. Sit tight, this is gonna be a long one.
IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER
1. Writing really angsty notes to people I hate and throwing them away or burning them. Or giving the notes to them anonymously. Just being angsty in general when called for.
2. My friends, mostly for putting up with my angst and also for being wonderful.
3. My family because, well, yeah.
4. 0:00-3:05 of this song.
5. 0:30- 0:53 of this song. also the rest of it, but mostly that part.
6. Alison Scarpulla’s photography.
8. This album by Mumford & Sons.
9. Post Secret.
10. My boys at This Sound Goes Around.
11. Fall and autumn in general and the feeling of starting over that comes with this season.
12. Reading books.
14. Halloween. The scariness, the awesome decorations and costumes, and that creepy haunting feeling you get when you walk around at night.
15. Alice in Wonderland.
16. Peter Pan.
17. Movies in general, so Netflix. Netflix is worth it. If you are doubting yourself, get this shit.
19. People who can write.
20. People who aren’t afraid to unleash their own minds into something creative.
21. People in general.
22. Tavi Gevinson’s bitch face.
23. Arabelle‘s style. Also her hair.
24. Spy movies where people run around foreign countries the whole time.
25. James’ style over at Bleubird.
26. Moonrise Kingdom.
27. Old Disney Channel original movies. Hello Zenon, Halloweentown, Smart House, and Luck of the Irish.
28. Even Stevens, Drake and Josh, and Boy Meets World, also Sabrina the Teenage Witch.
29. Anything Jake Gyllenhaal touches or likes.
30. Jake Gyllenhaal.
32. “Not in Love” by Crystal Castles.
33. Mary Poppins and everything about it.
34. Movies about troubled people with psychological problems.
35. Attractive TAs.
36. Good TV shows like old episodes of Weeds, House, and Degrassi.
37. Bad TV shows like Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, new episodes of Weeds, Pretty Little Liars, and Grey’s Anatomy.
38. Shane and Silas Botwin.
40. This song by Maroon 5.
41. This cover of that song.
42. The Perks of Being a Wallflower, by Stephen Chbosky
43. Anything Hank Green and John Green touch/make.
44. Thinking too much about the universe.
45. Good discussions with friends about religion and life.
46. Doodling random stuff late at night.
47. Pumpkin Spice lattes from Starbucks, decaf of course.
48. A Streetcar Named Desire, by Tennessee Williams.
49. Not knowing whether or not you put the name of a play in Italics or Quotes.
50. Being able to look anything like this up on Google.
51. Landon Austin’s music.
52. Talking to strangers in the elevator.
53. Mind-blowing movies like Shutter Island, Inception, Memento, and The Game.
54. Anders, Adam, and Blake from Workaholics, and their amazing comedic ability.
55. Any music by Hans Zimmer.
57. Getting drunk texts from my friends.
58. Falling asleep outside.
59. Old, abandoned houses in the woods.
60. Talking to random strangers on Omegle that actually turn out to be incredible people.
61. People who aren’t afraid to change their opinions and evolve.
63. How much amusement I get out of that ^
64. People who are just amazing because they give so much and take so little.
67. This blog and everyone who reads it.
69. This perfect video.
70. Nicolas Cage’s Face on Things, the best Facebook group of all time
71. The dance scene from 500 Days of Summer.
72. Everything about the movie Mean Girls.
73. Stargazing, which I haven’t done in far too long.
74. Meeting famous people.
75. Making videos on YouTube of my friends, which I haven’t done in far too long.
76. Fleetwood Mac in general.
79. The XX
80. The Virgin Suicides and Sofia Coppola in general.
81. Hugo and anything else old and French.
83. My piano at home.
84. Playing piano and making up music based on what’s in my head.
85. All of Tchaikovsky’s Swan Lake.
86. Elvis, and the movie Blue Hawaii.
87. Harry Potter, still.
88. Old Frank Sinatra, Gene Kelly, or Marlon Brando movies like On The Town, Guys and Dolls, and Anchors Aweigh.
89. Anything mildly related to Alfred Hitchcock and his movies.
90. Drinking hot chocolate when it’s cold.
92. Sharing the couch.
93. New York City in the winter.
94. Cold or rainy weather, which is probably weird.
96. You for reading this far.
97. When people call me by a nickname instead of by my full first name.
98. Calling other people nicknames.
100. Planning big things for this blog. I have a lot of dreams for this site that I want to make realities, so I guess this number 100 is being ambitious.
DAMN. I DID IT.
Boy that was a lot more difficult than I had expected. I guess I take for granted all of the things I love until I take the time to really think about them. Thanks again to everyone who reads this blog because I wouldn’t be at 100 posts without you!