So remember when I tried to do a weekly series and failed again? This is going to be more of an every-few-weeks kind of deal because as my love Kate pointed out, my favorites don’t change much week to week. What can we say, we love commitment, and when we love something, we stand by it. This weeks round up includes a couple of budget buys, a few higher-end splurges, and a whole lot of stuff I don’t need.
1) Kat Von D Saint Liner in Trooper – This liner might be better than my holy grail L’oreal Lineur Intense. I found it in a set of three at TJ Maxx, and couldn’t find it online so I hope that I’ll be able to repurchase it. It provides AMAZING control and such a sleek line. It makes me feel like I’m good at winged eyeliner, and that’s when you know. I highly recommend this.
2) NARS And God Created The Woman Palette – God, I have no idea why I bought this (no pun intended). It was upwards of fifty dollars, and I have so many neutral eye palettes already. However, I have to say that this palette is AMAZING. I love NARS eyeshadows already, and I wasn’t sure if I’d like these but I love them. The shades are perfect for me. There’s a matte taupe shade and a creamy shimmer highlight (the essentials) but there’s also a matte black and brown. It’s a perfect palette for travel, and the pigmentation is GORGEOUS.
3) Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer – This is one of those products that I’ve been hearing about for ages. It’s a bit on the pricier end of drugstore, but it’s so amazing. It does a great job of covering under eye circles in a simple swipe of the sponge tip. A little blending is required, and though the sponge can get a bit messy, this is in my opinion one of the best drugstore concealers on the market. I’m in love. Will forever repurchase.
4) Anastasia Brow Wiz Pencil – This is another higher end product that has made its way into my daily rotation. The Brow Wiz pencil is a beauty multitasker sporting a waxy, pigmented brow crayon on one end and an amazing spoolie on the other. This is SO easy to use, and it does a great job of defining the brows while keeping them natural looking. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a foolproof brow saver.
5) L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Iced Latte – Kate and I joke about this all the time. I have been talking about buying this for literally a year. It’s about seven dollars and I have no idea why I never bought it. It’s a beautiful, creamy pressed pigment in an icy highlight shade. It’s great as an inner corner and under brow highlight, but I also love it all over the lid and even as a subtle cheek highlight. This is one of those products that you just need to invest in if you’re looking for a shimmery, multipurpose highlight.
What are your favorites this week? Let me know! If you have any good fall product recommendations, let me know 🙂