Books are one of the best ways for us to escape from reality. The right book often comes to us at the perfect moment, resulting in unconditional love for that book for the rest of our lives. Here are my ten life changers.
1. LOOKING FOR ALASKA- John Green
2. EXTREMELY LOUD AND INCREDIBLY CLOSE- Jonathan Safran Foer
3. A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE- Tennessee Williams
4. THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER- Stephen Chbosky
5. BETWEEN A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE- Aron Ralston
6. ALICE’S ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND AND THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS- Lewis Carroll
7. HARRY POTTER AND THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN- J.K. Rowling
8. PAPER TOWNS- John Green
9. THE GREAT GATSBY- F.Scott Fitzgerald
10. THE ADVENTURES OF SHERLOCK HOLMES- Arthur Conan Doyle
Seriously read these if you get the chance.