Hello everyone! I’ve been trying to come up with ways to give back to you all for being lovely readers of this blog and I think I’ve found something pretty good.
As you might know, I write for a music blog called ThisSoundGoesAround.com with my friends Joel and Ed who you probably saw in my Ask A Dude: Valentine’s Day post. Anyway, pretty recently, TSGA announced it’s first ever concerts that will be taking place in both Athens, GA on March 16th and Atlanta, GA on March 15th!
I thought a cool way to give back just a little bit to you guys was to offer up a free pair of tickets to the show of your choice to two lucky people!
HOW TO ENTER:
1) Like “High Voltage Blog” on Facebook
2) Like “This Sound Goes Around” on Facebook
3) Leave a comment below about anything your heart desires, but make sure to leave a way for me to contact you!
1) You’re only allowed to enter once, but I’ll draw two winners randomly using an online name generator.
2) The winners’ names will be put on the will call list at the show of their choosing. so if you’re planning on giving your tickets to a friend, let me know that ahead of time.
1) Winner will win two tickets to the show of their choosing!
2) Two winners will be drawn on March 1st at 8pm.